Welcome to McLeod Counseling, PLLC
Do you feel stuck? Are you living out of a place of true purpose and strength? How are your relationships with those closest to you? Are you feeling overwhelmed by your circumstances and hope for some direction and peace?
It would be a privilege for me to walk this road with you! As a therapist with 20 years in the counseling field, I use a multi-faceted approach with all of my clients, as no two of us are the same! My feeling is that we all come to the table with unique gifts. Sometimes, we get so overwhelmed by our struggles that we need someone to point the way back to them! I strive to help my clients see what's getting in the way and develop an individualized plan to get life back on track.
Areas of Specialty Include:
- Christian/Faith-based counseling
- Deconstruction/Reconstruction of Faith Crisis
- Spiritual Abuse
- ACOA - Adult Child of Alcoholics
- Bipolar Disorder
- Narcissistic and other Abusive Relationships
- DWI Assessments
- Drug/Alcohol Assessments
- Department of Transportation Assessments
- DWI Assessments (New York State OASAS Certified)
- DOT (Department of Transportation) SAP (Substance Abuse Professional Certified) Assessments
- Drug and Alcohol Assessments