Individual sessions are $120.00 and couples sessions are $150.00. I am not contracted with any insurance companies, therefore do not take insurance as payment for services.
Although, I am not contracted with insurance plans, services may be covered in part by utilizing your out of network benefits. If you choose to use your HSA, (Health Savings Account), you are covered at 100% as long as you have enough to cover my fee in your account. I know the world of insurance can be confusing! Feel free to call me if you have any questions and I would be happy to assist you. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurer the following questions and calling the 1-800 number for mental health or behavioral health services on your insurance benefit card:
- Do I have out of network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session and is there any amount I will be responsible for?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician or is any other pre-authorization required before i receive therapy services?
My preference is Cash or Check, however, HSA's (Health Savings Accounts) and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. I can provide a receipt for you to submit to your insurance at each session for quickest reimbursement when applicable.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.